- Multi-layer DEFENDER 840D TPU construction
- FDA approved Food Grade lining
- Lighter to carry and easier to store than hard sided coolers
- IPX 7 rated airtight zip - this bag floats
- Up to 100+ hours* cold storage, keep food and drink cooler for longer
*To achieve maximum cold storage time, ensure the Chilly Bags stored in a cool lacation out of direct sunlight and that the zipper is fully closed. Frequent opening/closing will reduce performance and cool storage time.
Get the most out of your Chilly Bag
1. Pre-chill your Chilly Bag before using
2. Use plenty of ice to maximise cooling
3. Avoid using wet ice, the cooler the ice the drier it is
4. No gaps – don’t have any free space in your Chilly Bag
5. Don’t drain melted water – keep melted ice in the Chilly Bag and add rock salt to increase cooling efficiency
6. Keep the lid shut – the Chilly Bag will stay colder for longer
Ever struggled to operate your phone when you’re out fishing when you’ve got wet fishy hands? Thanks to its touch screen compatible TPU window, you can still answer that important call, or swipe across to activate your phone’s camera… so you’re ready to share and capture the proof of the one that didn’t get away.