TERMS & CONDITIONS:
PRICING AND PAYMENT
We accept payment by credit card (Mastercard or Visa) and Farmlands Card. We do not record your credit card details. Credit card payments are made using the E-Way secure payment system – a company authorised to process credit card payments in New Zealand. If you don’t have credit card or Farmlands cards please call us and we will be able to make other arrangements.
Under New Zealand government regulations, there is a 15% Goods and Services Tax (GST). All products listed on this site in New Zealand dollars include GST, except where noted. All payments are in New Zealand dollars and include GST (except for overseas orders which are Tax exempt).
Stoney Creek is a NZ owned business and the name Stoney Creek NZ will appear on your cardholder statements for any transactions made through this website. Overseas payments will be charged to your credit card by your provider at their prevailing exchange rate on the day your credit card is charged.
ONLINE ORDERING PROCESS
Once payment has been received by us, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending you an email to the email address you have provided when placing your order. We must receive payment in full before your order can be dispatched.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the item you have ordered is not available. In the unlikely event we are not able to process your order, we will notify and work with you to do our best and fulfil the order, cancel the order and refund your purchase or help in any other way we can.
We make every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date. However, we are constantly sourcing new and improved fabrics and component, because of this styles and colours may change. Stoney Creek reserves the right to change colours, styles and features.
While the colour reproduction of our products is a close representation, there is a chance of colour variation caused by your computer system or computer screen which we cannot be responsible for.
CONSUMER GUARANTEES ACT 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Stoney Creek New Zealand. In the event that goods sold are deficient or are faulty, the retailer has the right to repair, replace or refund.
FAIR TRADING ACT 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
Stoney Creek has been in business for over 25 years – and we have always had a 100% commitment to honest, open and fair dealings in everything we do. This includes respecting and protecting the privacy of our customer or partner information - whether collected online, via email or off line - in any part of the world. If you have any issues at all at about how we hold or manage any personal information about you - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stoney Creek only collects personal information that you have voluntarily provided and that is specifically related to our business or understanding our customers better – for example your feedback on outdoor clothing & accessories.
• We will never sell your personal information to a 3rd party. Information on Stoney Creek customers or business partners is only used for Stoney Creek related business.
• Only Stoney Creek staff that need to have access to personal information have access. All our staff are aware of our privacy commitments and the importance of following them.
• Stoney Creek operates a clear ‘opt in’ subscription policy for email communication. All new customers must specifically give us their email address and be aware we are sending them a Stoney Creek email newsletter.
• Any person, customer or partner may permanently ‘opt out’ at any time from our email newsletters by clicking the prominent ‘Unsubscribe’ button. We will not send them email newsletters or other marketing related messages again.
• If you have any questions or issues – or simply want to view or amend the information we hold on you - please contact us – email@example.com
Copyright in this Website (including text, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1994, and except as expressly authorised by these Terms, you may not in any form or by any means:
- Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish, use or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
- Commercialise any information, images, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without our written permission.
You may use the content of this Website only for the purpose of shopping on this Website or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.