Simply spend $100 or more on any Stoney Creek Rural Sereies Products at any Farmlands store and be in the drawn to win.
How to enter:
1. Spend $100 or more on any Stoney Creek Rural Series product/s at any Farmlands store between 01/06/18 and 31/10/18 (please keep proof of purchase)
2. Simply complete your details below and upload your Farmlands proof of purchase before 31/10/18 and you're in the draw to win.
3. Keep up to date by signing up to our Stoney Creek Blood Group SC+ newsletter or follow our Facebook and Instagram pages for the winners annoucement on the 03/11/18.
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. The Promoter is: Stoney Creek est 1994 Ltd, 51B Glenlyon Ave, Greerton, Tauranga, New Zealand.
3. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. “Immediate families” means the husband, wife, spouse, parent, siblings and children.
4. The promotion “Win the Stoney Creek Ultimate Fishing Experience” starts Tuesday 1st June 2018 and continues until Tuesday 31st October 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To enter the “Win the Stoney Creek Ultimate Fishing Experience” promotion individuals must purchase $100 or more worth of qualifying Stoney Creek Rural Series product(s) from participating Farmlands Cooperative retail stores during the Promotion Period and complete the entry form online at www.stoneycreek.co.nz during the Promotion Period. Proof of purchase must be retained and presented by the winner. Every $100 spent on qualifying Stoney Creek Rural Series products gets you an entry in the draw (e.g. Spend $500 and receive 5 x entries).
6. The Promoter accepts no liability for late, lost or incomplete entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
7. Prize: The prize for the promotion “Win the Ultimate Stoney Creek Fishing Experience” includes 1 x individual spot (4 spots in total) on board an overnight fishing charter aboard Pursuit Fishing Charters (departing Whakatane) with the Stoney Creek team. The prize includes return domestic flights (if required) within New Zealand, with food and fishing gear being also provided. Any additional travel and accommodation outside of the overnight fishing experience will be at the winners expense. The date for the Ultimate Fishing Experience will be chosen by Stoney Creek between the potential dates of 08/11/18 and 30/11/18 and will be subject to availability and weather. This is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize can be transferred, if the drawn winner is not able to make the chosen date.
8. The prize will be drawn on Friday 2nd November 2018. The 4 individual winners will be randomly drawn by the Promoter after the Promotion Period ends. This random draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified via email and announced via the Stoney Creek NZ social media pages and website once the winner has been verified and contacted, within 24hrs of being drawn.
9. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 2 days, at Stoney Creek’s option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
10. By claiming the Major Prize the Winner agrees for their name/city and photos to be used on the Promoter’s website, Facebook and Instagram page, Email Newsletter and to be available for photo opportunities. The Winner agrees to media releases regarding their win which includes, but is not limited to, photographs on the Promoter’s website, Facebook and Instagram Page, Email Newsletter and Press Releases.
11. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Stoney Creek est 1994 Ltd and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
12. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter may contact them by email after the Promotional Period to advise the Winner of the Promotion. The Promoter will only continue to contact entrants if they have agreed to receive the Promoter’s email newsletter. Subject to any applicable privacy laws.
14. Under New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Stoney Creek in writing to Stoney Creek Personal Information, Marketing Department, Stoney Creek, P.O Box 13 246, Tauranga, 3141.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.