WANT TO WIN YOUR CHANCE TO BE LET LOOSE AT STONEY CREEK HQ, WITH 60 seconds to grab (& pack) as much gear as you can???
To enter, simply upload a photo showing us all your kit layed out, along with any helpful tips (a short video or photo is ideal) you might have for getting everything into your pack, and you'll be in for your chance to WIN the Ultimate Gear Grab challenge.
So get your Roar Hunting gear organised and get your folding, packing and stuffing techniques perfected... and enter to win below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How do I enter the Ultimate Gear Grab Challenge?
Simply complete an entry form (above) at www.stoneycreek.co.nz
. This involves uploading your details and a photo (or video) of your Roar-Ready hunting gear kit that you are preparing for this year’s Roar.
At the end of the promotional period (31/03/18) there will be three people drawn from this online promotion, to join 1 other (who will be drawn from a competition run at the Stoney Creek stand at the Shot Show - Auckland 17/18th Feb), who will need to make their own
way (or their representative [a representative can be identified as a friend who will participate in the challenge/competition on your behalf]) down to Stoney Creek HQ in Tauranga, NZ on the 01/05/18 to compete in the Ultimate Gear Grab Challenge.
These three semi-finalists will be chosen by…
1. Random entry
(Every entrant has a chance to win a place – this will be drawn at random)
2. Judge’s Choice
(Stoney Creek panel decides the best Roar-Ready entry - see below for what we're looking for)
3. People’s Choice
(Stoney Creek Facebook Poll to decide the best Roar-Ready entry – most votes/likes)
What are we looking for in the ‘judges choice’ award?
When you enter online, you will be given the option to upload a photo of ‘How you get ready for the roar?’. You can also upload an extra short video or simply a helpful tip on how you manage to get all that gear into your pack for your up & coming 2018 Roar Hunting trip. The panel of judges will make the final decision on who wins this spot and they're looking for entries that show unique and helpful ways that the person gets prepared for the roar. This might be finding innovative ways to maximise space in their pack, how they train for the roar, or simply how they make sure all their gear is in tip top shape before their big trip.
When will the semi-finalists be drawn, and when will the ultimate gear grab challenge be?
The promotion ends on the Saturday, 31/03/18 at 11:59pm. We will need a couple of days to collate all the entries and will make the draw for the semi-finalists on Thursday,05/04/18. The date for the Ultimate Gear Grab Challenge will be on the Tuesday, 01/05/18, but may be subject to change (depending on the availability of the semi-finalists).
Who wins the Ultimate Gear Grab Challenge and how does this work?
All Semi-Finalists will need to make their own way (or their representative [a representative can be identified as a friend who will participate in the challenge/competition on your behalf]) to Stoney Creek HQ in Tauranga on Tuesday, 01/05/18. Here they will compete in a number of time sensitive gear challenges (e.g. How quickly you can take on/off and repack a Stow-It Jacket). These challenges will be run in order to eliminate the semi-finalists down until there is only one who reigns supreme and will WIN the right to compete in the Ultimate Gear Grab Challenge.
The WINNER will then be set loose in the Stoney Creek HQ showroom to grab as much Stoney Creek gear* as they can within a their first 30 second time limit. They will then be given a further 30 seconds to pack as much of their chosen gear as into their Stoney Creek pack . The winner only gets to walk away with the Stoney Creek gear that they successfully manage to stuff into their chosen pack, all zips must be fully done up (closed), and the pack must be correctly worn on their back and fully strapped up (e.g. Hip belt and chest harness fastened).
As a consolation prize, the other semi-finalists will each get their choice of a Stoney Creek pack worth up to $499.99RRP each.
*What Stoney Creek gear will be available to be grabbed in the Ultimate Gear Grab challenge?
The winner will be let loose in the Stoney Creek HQ Showroom, where at least one of every available (in-stock) hunting product (clothing and accessories) will be on display. There will not be multiple items of one sku (e.g. the winner couldn’t grab 5 of the same item on display. However, there may be multiple colours of certain skus so the winner can select their colour preference. The winner will have the option of selecting their appropriate size (if available) after the promotion has ended.
- By entering the Stoney Creek Ultimate Gear Grab challenge (the promotion) each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Entry into the promotion is open to NZ residents only. Employees of Stoney Creek and its agencies are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The promotion is open from 12.00am Friday 26/01/17 and closes at 11:59pm on Saturday 31/03/16 (GMT+13).
- The prize is for 1 of 3 places to compete in the Ultimate Stoney Creek Gear Grab challenge to be held on the 01/05/18 at Stoney Creek HQ in Tauranga NZ. Here the entrants will compete in a number of challenges to eliminate the semi-finalists down, to one finalist who wins the ultimate prize of being given 60 seconds let loose at Stoney Creek HQ. This comprises of 30 seconds to grab and 30 seconds to pack their chosen gear. All gear selected must be packed into their chosen Stoney Creek pack (with all zips and harnesses done up) within the time limit, before they can walk away with their winnings. All other semi-finalists will receive a prize of their choice of Stoney Creek pack (valued up to $499.99 RRP).
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the promotion will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn by 1) random (using a verified random winner selector) at Stoney Creek Premises, 51B Glenlyon Ave, Tauranga, New Zealand, 2) Judges Panel and 3) People’s choice via online/social media poll (strictly one vote per person).
- Winner/s will be notified via phone and/or email and announced via the Stoney Creek Facebook, Instagram and website pages.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at Stoney Creek's option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- By entering the promotion winners agree to their names being published and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs/videos for marketing and publicity purposes.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Stoney Creek and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of Stoney Creek and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under New Zealand's Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Stoney Creek in writing to Stoney Creek Personal Information, Marketing Department, Stoney Creek, P.O Box 13 246, Tauranga, 3141.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Stoney Creek est 1994 Ltd and not to Facebook.
- The promoter is Stoney Creek est 1994 Ltd