DELIVERY & SHIPPING
New Zealand Orders:
Orders for delivery to a New Zealand Address:
• Please allow 2-3 working days for most urban addresses.
• Allow an extra 2 days for rural delivery.
• Orders are charged in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD) and will be charged to your credit card by your card provider at their prevailing exchange rate on the day that your credit card is charged.
• Orders may be subject to duties or taxes once they arrive at your country’s customs. These rates are determined by the government of the country the order is being shipped to and are the responsibility of the person receiving the order.
• Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Stoney Creek is committed to providing quality products to our customers. We understand some of the challenges of buying online. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase you will be able to exchange this for an alternative product or request a full refund (excluding freight).
All we ask is that you do this within 14 days of receiving your order and that the product is in an “as sold” condition, with all labels and swing tags still attached. For change of mind situations you will need to pay the return postage to get the product back to us and we will cover the postage of the new product back to you.
To return products to Stoney Creek, please complete the Garment Exchange Form and enclose inside your package and send to:
Stoney Creek Clothing
51b Glenlyon Ave
Paying by Credit Card:
Purchases from the Online Shop can be made using your Visa or Mastercard or if you are a Farmlands Shareholder you can also pay with your Farmlands Card. Secure credit card payments are made using the E-Way secure payment system, a company authorised to process credit card payments in New Zealand. If you don’t have credit card or Farmlands cards please call us and we will be able to make other arrangements.
Under New Zealand government regulations, there is a 15% Goods and Services Tax (GST). All products listed on this site in New Zealand dollars include GST, except where noted.
NOTE: This tax does not apply to orders mailed directly overseas and will not be charged for international orders.
If you select an alternative currency keep in mind that it is only an estimate and your order will be processed in NZ dollars. Currency conversion rates are updated daily from openexchangerates.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
We will endeavour to ensure that information provided through this website is accurate and current. However we cannot, and do not, represent or warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness of information on this website or that it is up to date. For example (but without limitation):
• Prices and colours of products may change, and all products are subject to availability;
• Variations to products may occur from time to time for various reasons (including changes in seasonal range, or product specifications);
• While we try to represent products (including colours) accurately, the representation on your screen may be different to the actual product for various reasons;
• Description of products are summaries only (with further information available on request to us); and
• Due to technical or human error, information may be recorded incorrectly or omitted.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of reliance on the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or currency of information on this website.
We do not warrant that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Stoney Creek has been in business for nearly 20 years – and we have always had a 100% commitment to honest, open and fair dealings in everything we do. This includes respecting and protecting the privacy of our customer or partner information - whether collected online, via email or off line - in any part of the world. If you have any issues at all at about how we hold or manage any personal information about you - please email email@example.com
• Stoney Creek only collects personal information that you have voluntarily provided and that is specifically related to our business or understanding our customers better – for example your feedback on outdoor equipment.
• We will never sell your personal information to a 3rd party. Information on Stoney Creek customers or business partners is only used for Stoney Creek related business.
• Only Stoney Creek staff that need to have access to personal information have access. All our staff are aware of our privacy commitments and the importance of following them.
• Stoney Creek operates a clear ‘opt in’ subscription policy for email communication. All new customers must specifically give us their email address and be aware we are sending them a Stoney Creek email newsletter.
• Any person, customer or partner may permanently ‘opt out’ at any time from our email newsletters by clicking the prominent ‘Unsubscribe’ button. We will not send them email newsletters or other marketing related messages again.
• If you have any questions or issues – or simply want to view or amend the information we hold on you - please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org